Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving!

We headed to Monticello for thanksgiving, we had so much fun see all my family. It was my grandpa Randalls 90th birthday, and we celebrated my grandparents 60th anniversary. There are 145 of us cousins, aunts, and uncles. With 4 on the way, and only 21 couldn't make it. So we had a great time! I have to give thanks to my grandparents for all their hard work, and their rightous example. Their posterity truly has been blessed. We were able to go to a session at the Monticello Temple, and the entire room was packed, wall to wall! It was so awesome to be in such a sacred place with my extended family, I think it was a small taste of what heaven will be like. I am so grateful for everything I have been blessed with, and most importantly my eternal family.

Playing Family Fued


Baby Becca


Janell made an awesome cake for their anniversary- The first truck they had when they were married





We took Ashlyn to see Santa at the Mt. Nebo Market, She liked Mrs. Clause better

1 comment:

Felix & Kashay said...

I love reading your updates! That is awesome about your grandparents! Thats something you dont see much of these days! Hope everything is good for you and your family!