Wednesday, November 30, 2011

One year older and wiser too!

November 19th 2008, at 12:12am, our lives were changed forever. At 6lbs 8oz 18.5 inches long, our little girl arrived from heaven. And life hasn't been the same sense! A few things she has been up to the past year, she can run like crazy, loves to hop all over, feeds herself, comes up with new words everyday, say she sorry, give's everyone lots of hugs and kisses, getting really good at talking and communicating, pull her own pants up and down, and sit on the potty. I can't believe how much she has grown, it is always to fun to watch her grow and progress. But most of all I am grateful for her sweet tender spirit that blesses our lives daily. I love my baby girl and so blessed she chose me to be her mom. It has been a great two years Ashlyn and I look forward to many more, I LOVE YOU!


Coming home from the Hospital


First Birthday




2 years old!




No comments: