Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back to Cyber Life!- Fast Update

I just love this picture
At Grandmas for Liz's wedding
At the Lavender Farm


Swimming with cousins at Janells!

:)
Easter with the Jones at the Sand Dunes


Ashlyn loved looking for easter eggs and thought the easter bunny was quite interesting...


And my summer wouldn't be summer without the good 'ol Snow Burst It has been fun, and keeps me plenty busy
My sister Rachel and her sweet kids came and stayed with us, We don't get to see them very often so it was so fun to spend time with them. We miss them ;(

It has been months since I have blogged, but I'm very happy to say we finally have the internet!!! It has been so nice, you forget how convienent it is untill you don't have it. First things first, we are in our house and have been for about 7 months now and I love it!It has been a crazy, busy, so fun summer! I'm sad it is starting to wind down. But we will go out with a bang, with the demolition derby, camping, and Lake Powell coming up! I'm so far behind I don't even know where to begin, but I will just put a bunch of pictures up, cause that's my favorite thing :) This will be a quick highlight of our summer.

No comments: