Monday, August 3, 2009

Back in Santaquin!

So we are officially settled back in Santaquin, I love our house, Devin has been working hard on getting the yard ready so we can have a lawn, hopefully we will be able to get that in within the next week or so. We don't have the internet right now so it's even harder for me to update my blog, but I will give a breif overview of what we've been up too. I am now 6 months along, and we are having a baby girl! We are both so excited, it will be so much fun. We went down to 'cello for the 24th, it was so fun to see all my family and friends that were down. We had my baby shower while we were down there, I got lots of cute clothes and baby things to get me started, and plenty of advice from my friends and family! Then my mom came up this last weekend, so it was fun to see her and my Aunt Angela. We are getting excited for Nephi's demolition derby, I feel so red neck but I love it, it's so much fun! I will try to take some pictures and hopefully get some posted on here so you guys can see how big I'm getting! It has been fun being pregnant, I can feel her move a lot now, it's such an awesome feeling! Anyhow I have to go, but I will try to keep updated! Thanks again to everyone that came to my shower, it was good to see everyone and I loved your gifts! Till next time... :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

It was so fun to see you and your prego belly! We went to a demo/derby last year and I felt like a total hick too! It was a blast though, just like Dukes of Hazzard.

Kelly said...

It was so good to see you! Keep us updated!