Monday, November 26, 2012

One year older and wiser too, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU

Ashlyn turned 3 on the 19th! I can't believe how fast time has gone. She is the most fun, loving, happy, outgoing, crazy, wild, keep up with the boys, girl I have ever met. She keeps me on my toes and never fails to make me smile. I am honored to be your mommy, and love that you get to call me that. I am so blessed to have you in my life. These 3 years have been a roller coaster of fun adventures. I love you baby girl.Lets "saddle up" for the next year :)
Ashlyn quotes: "Sorry Sweetheart" "The pink sparkly princess dog wants a treat" "Yous ok?" "Last one ok? Last one" "I'm getting SERIOUS" "You makin me nervous mom" "watch I can do, watch I can do, watch I can do....."

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I can't believe she's three she's so cute!
About your background, just go to whatever site you got it from and follow their instructions again. They are all different.